Developer Growth Advocate
We're looking for a highly motivated technologist to join our team as a Developer Growth Advocate and help grow the Filebase brand across our ecosystem.
You will be pioneering a new way for developers and businesses to leverage and have access to decentralized storage, using an S3 Compatible solution. This is an early-stage role, with an opportunity to get-in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups.
You will help to lay the groundwork for the world to have an easy (and cost-effective) alternative to the traditional cloud of today. Our Developer Advocate will continue to foster Filebase relationships within multiple developer ecosystems -Blockchain/Crypto/Web3 and the traditional Object Storage landscape.
You should be comfortable-with, and excited to wear multiple hats here.
We’re seeking a passionate person, ready to help keep tabs on what our engineering teams must do to improve the customer experience of putting workloads into production, on Filebase. As our Developer Advocate, you will be speaking for Filebase, so it’s essential that you create and cultivate Filebases’ voice throughout all of your interactions.
Do you want to help shape the experience users will have interacting with a new platform from the ground up?
Are you a creative innovator driven by a desire to understand new technologies?
Are you interested in the impact of emerging tech on people and business?
- Help users understand Filebase benefits and value proposition compared to the traditional cloud.
- Grow online communities and awareness: social/Dev.to/Reddit/Discord/HN/Object Storage.
- Address common user questions with website copy, tutorials, docs, how-to videos and blog posts
- Webinars, Hackathons, Community Projects, and other impactful ideas you help sponsor.
- Over time, you will help to integrate new Filebase team members into our developer community
- Create and leverage the Filebase technology in new and exciting ways!
- Hypergrowth mindset with full-autonomy - You’ll be managing our developer ecosystem, responsible for public awareness and engagement of the Filebase platform.
- Experience within the following ecosystems: AWS S3, Object Storage, Cloud Storage, Blockchain, Web3 and relevant datacenter and crypto fields.
- Engineering background and ability to get into the nitty gritty of S3 Object Storage and how customers would leverage Filebase as an alternative offering.
- Strong technical writing skills- You like writing blogs, how-to’s and guides.
- You should be able to use your creativity, experience, and judgment to guide the company in its daily operations.
- Experience creating and distributing content across multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder and works well in highly competitive environments.
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Heavily subsidized benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- 401k w/ employer match
- Unlimited PTO and Flexible working hours
- Remote-first Culture
- Optional - Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- High output, creative and passionate teammates
- Missing something appealing here? Please let us know!
Filebase is the world’s first object storage platform powered by decentralized storage networks. We unify multiple networks under a single S3-compatible API to make decentralized storage accessible and easy to use. Our edge-caching technology achieves industry-leading performance when writing and fetching data to and from decentralized networks, making them a highly-secure, geo-redundant alternative to traditional cloud storage at a fraction of the costs.
Filebase was awarded the “Most Exciting Data Storage And Sharing Project” in HackerNoon’s 2020 Noonies Awards and was a finalist in Storage Magazine’s 2019 Product of the Year Awards.
To learn more about Filebase, please visit https://filebase.com/
Your application has been successfully submitted.