This job is no longer accepting applications.
Clerk is innovating on developer tools. By focusing on the new generation of Jamstack developers, we've found a way to dramatically reduce the time to implement robust user management.
The opportunity for Clerk is born out of the massive investment in Jamstack by providers like AWS, GCP, Cloudflare, Netlify, and Vercel. While they have pushed the infrastructure forward for this new architecture, we've noticed the application layer is lagging behind. The first task for every new application is user management, but there's still no go-to solution for Jamstack user management.
We're looking for a Developer Advocate to help us turn Clerk into the de-facto standard for Jamstack user management.
The primary function of the Developer Advocate is to define and execute our content creation strategy, and cultivate our developer community. The role will have access to budget and development resources to execute the job as they see fit. The role will serve also serve as a primary liaison between our customers and our product team, helping to create a feedback cycle and guide future development.
- The ability to produce demos integrating Clerk with other tools
- The ability to help others with integrating Clerk
- The belief that Clerk can become the de-facto standard for Jamstack user management
- The drive to make it happen
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 📈 Generous stock option plan
- 💻 Gear of your choice for your home office
- ⚕️ Excellent health insurance with minimal employee contribution
- 🎄 20 days of annual PTO, in addition to 10 holidays
- 😎 A great learning experience in an early stage venture
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Clerk is the easiest way to add beautiful Sign Up, Sign In, and Profile Management to your Jamstack application.