React Native Developer Advocate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stream is seeking a React Native developer to join our Developer Relations team! Our highly-collaborative team focused on supporting developers around the world who are integrating Stream products into their applications.
What You Will Do
- Spread awareness of Stream by building community, driving discussions, and providing guidance to developers.
- Work with the SDK team on a daily basis to improve the overall developer experience.
- Relay feedback to the team and help influence the product roadmap based on community feedback.
- Write, release, document, and manage open-source projects and demo apps built on Stream products.
Who You Are
- A lifelong learner who is always looking for the next challenge.
- Self-motivated, driven, and can solve problems autonomously.
- Focused on solving problems in the best way possible.
- A detail-oriented individual whose effort shows high-quality output.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys teaching others through different modes of communication (e.g. - writing, video).
Ideally, You Have
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent technical experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 1-2 years of technical consulting or in a community engagement capacity.
- Experience working with and building third-party developer tools such as APIs, SDKs, and client-libraries.
- A transparent history of GitHub commits and contributions to open-source projects.
- Participated in online and offline developer communities and ecosystems such as open-source platforms, blogs, YouTube video series, tech conferences, hackathons, meet-ups, technical teaching, and training.
- Experience working as a Developer Advocate in the tech space.
- Strong social presence.
- Examples of written content (e.g., Medium, Dev.to, personal blog, other).
What’s In It For You
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays ✈️
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan
- 100% paid parental leave 👶
- Company equity
- Dog friendly office! 🐶
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks 🌯
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- Company equity
- 24 days paid time off plus paid Dutch holidays
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- A generous relocation package
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered (or the option to use a company bike within the city)
- Gym membership of choice covered
- MacBook Pro or another development setup
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks (onsite only)
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Provide Feeds & Chat for Over a Billion End Users