Lead Developer Advocate - Backstage
New York, NY, USA
Are you passionate about empowering developers to move quickly and scaling open source projects? Join us!
Responsibilities will vary frequently. We wear several hats and it's likely this role will span working with developers within Spotify, in the open source community, and across thousands of companies. We want someone who’s passionate about this type of environment.
What you’ll do
- Own the cultivation and growth of the Backstage developer community
- Connect with developers, both to share knowledge about Backstage and to bring back feedback from the community to the core team
- Identify points of friction in the adoption and integration experience of Backstage
- Share with the community through speaking, writing, and participation in developer events
- Help make the developer experience simpler and better for all developers across thousands of companies
- Provide technical support to developers using Backstage
Who you are
- Experience working in developer relations, developer advocacy, developer evangelism, developer community management, or a related field
- Have a technical background, ideally comfortable with web technologies
- Experience developing resources to support a developer platform (i.e. documentation, tutorials, sample apps, API client libraries)
- Experience and skills in technical writing and public speaking
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
Your application has been successfully submitted.