Developer Advocate Relations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Fabric is a new commerce platform that gives retailers tools to create Amazon-grade shopping experiences. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Staples and eBay, and our CEO created multi-billion dollar projects at Amazon. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to join us.
Your next career:
The Developer Advocate Relations Manager works with marketing and engineering to develop content that attracts developers and CTOs who want to modernize their e-commerce backend with microservices and their frontend with a headless CMS. This position will also support developers who are already using Fabric by managing the evolution of our API docs and GitHub presence.
- Manage event strategy and identify target events, summits, virtual forums for Fabric to participate in
- Give talks at e-commerce events (virtual) and repurpose into blog posts
- Manage our awesome technical writing partners at draft.dev
- Manage the evolution of our API docs
- Build up a presence on HackerNews and other technical forums
- Write and schedule tweets that are relevant to developers
- Experiment with GitHub and similar platforms as marketing channels
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of developer marketing/relations experience for a SaaS startup
- A portfolio of work (with links) that showcases developer marketing success
- Experience working with serverless and microservices
- An ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- An interest in e-commerce and modern software architecture
What Fabric brings to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help businesses deliver world-class buying experiences at scale.