This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a voice technology developer evangelist that loves communicating with other developers to help them succeed with their projects. Your primary responsibility will be to drive adoption of Alan through various channels, including social media, forums, events, and building one-on-one relationships with the community. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup alongside a group of entrepreneurs and engineers to create the future with Voice AI.
- Evangelize the adoption of conversational voice platforms
- Create guides and example projects that explain how developers can use Alan
- Help developers and communicate with them on a technical level
- Interact with developers via forums, social media, and events
- Use a data driven approach to uncover top use cases and patterns within the Alan developer community
- Collect and prioritize product feedback, and contribute to product enhancement and priorities with the product teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with APIs and app integrations
- Deep understanding of developer habits, persona, and technology adoption
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Ability to host and present webinars, meetups, and workshops
- You have previously worked in an early-stage company. You know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
This position is remote.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We enable apps and websites to have direct human-like conversations with their users