This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a special type of developer evangelist. We mainly work with mid to large enterprises, many with their own existing on-premise infrastructure and while we might end up selling to a director/vp developers and devops are always the ones that bring us into the organization to begin with. Lastly, as of today we don't have a ton of open source, although that might change in the near future.
* Plan and execute language adoption initiatives aimed at rapid developer acquisition in target groups.
* design and implement metrics program to track and drive community growth;
* Create documentation and resources in attracting and retaining new developers
* Speak on behalf of NanoVMs at high-proﬁle developer conferences
* Interact with users on a daily basis to evangelize and gather requirements
* Monitor social media outlets for discussion about unikernels/NanoVMs and competitor technologies
* Cultivate relationships with thought leaders in developer communities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NanoVMs - thousands of vms on the same server, future-proofing the future cloud.