Head of Developer Relations
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
We are seeking a talented Developer Relationships Lead (DevRel) with deep relationships within the open source and enterprise software communities.
This is an exciting role where you will be a developer evangelist to builders in enterprises, collaborators at partners, and the broad open source community. This is an opportunity to build a community and user groups from the ground up!
You will work along side our CEO and CTO/Head of Product to help empower developers to build trusted systems of connected devices. You will work with users, write code, and help with how-to guides. This role is highly technical and very hands-on given the technical aspects of Ockam's product and the use cases we encounter. Get ready for a challenge!
- Create content for Ockam’s website.
- Manage and craft promotion on our social, web, and community channels.
- Manage partner and customer pipelines in Ockam's CRM tools.
- Organize developer evangelism events, and activities.
- Build technical demos
- Help troubleshoot technical issues with the community.
- Run technical demos at meetups and conferences.
- Manage Ockam's developer experience on GitHub.
- Product marketing / DevRel experience with 5+ years of experience.
- Expertise messaging open source developer tools, IoT, and/or enterprise software.
- Expertise managing developer ecosystems and open source project communities.
- IoT, connected device, and edge computing experience is a great plus.
- Solid developer skills in multiple languages.
- Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
Ockam is a distributed, remote-first structured team with a headquarters in San Francisco California.
Your application has been successfully submitted.