This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Deepgram, we believe that every voice deserves to be heard and understood and our Developer Relations team is critical to that mission. Our Developer Relations team is composed of engineers and storytellers, representing Deepgram to developer communities and inspiring them to build amazing products.
As a member of our team, you’ll establish strong relationships with developers in a scalable way, by crafting great resources to help developers build with Deepgram, including code samples, workshops, blog posts, live streams, and more. You’ll foster developer communities, championing their interests and translating their feedback into actionable product insights.
If you enjoy connecting with developers, trying out new technologies, and sharing what you’ve learned with the world, we’d love to hear from you.
- Facilitate the development of a vibrant, healthy, and supportive developer community, by responding to developer questions online with advice and encouragement
- Consolidate insights from developers about their needs and challenges, and advocate on their behalf within the Deepgram product team
- Champion Deepgram’s developer products in-person and online by presenting at conferences, writing technical tutorials, publishing articles and videos
- Help develop a strategy for engagement on new channels and communities where current and potential developers are gathering, like podcasts, Twitch, etc
- Build inspiring demos, sample apps, and continuously improve the developer experience of our APIs and SDKsCreate opportunities for other Deepgram employees to engage with the developer community
- Empathy for technical audiences. You see the best intentions in all actions and help move things forward
- You're a self-starter who loves to learn and has the ability to navigate ambiguity—you will identify gaps to fill in our developer relations strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the desire to share technical knowledge and information with others in creative and clever ways
- Enjoy engaging with technical audiences online and in-person
- Experience in a development or developer relations role
- Experience giving technical talks within an organization, at meetups, or at events
- Experience creating content for technical audiences, including tutorials, blogs, and video
- Bonus points for experience with Rust, Python, or Java
Your application has been successfully submitted.
End-to-end Deep Learning speech recognition built to scale for enterprise. What could you do with 100% transcription?